Welcome to our Site for New Student Enrollment!
Parents, below is the enrollment packet necessary to enroll your child in Cedarville School District. Please print the forms to fill out and bring with you when you come to enroll. You will also need to bring their birth certificate, social security card, and current shot record.
Please bring all forms and documents with you to register!
You will need the following forms:
- Request for Records
- Registration Form
- Parent-Student Statement of Responsibility
- Residency Information Form
- Home Language Survey
- Forms to Complete and Return
- Agricultural Questionnaire
- Student/Teacher/Parent Compact
- Chemical Screening Test Policy
- Custody Law Notification
- Confidential Health & History Form
- Bus Medical Form (for bus riders only)
- Consent to Access Public Insurance & to Release Personally Identifiable Information
- E-Rate Survey
- Kindergarten Physical Assessment Form
- Cedarville Elementary School Volunteer Survey