Welcome to our Site for New Student Enrollment!

    Parents, below are the enrollment forms necessary to enroll your child in Cedarville School District.  You may fill in the forms via your computer then print out, or print the forms to fill out by hand.  You will also need to bring their birth certificate, social security card, and shot record.

Please bring all forms and documents with you to register!

You will need the following forms:

  1. Request for Records
  2. Registration Form
  3. Parent-Student Statement of Responsibility
  4. Residency Information Form
  5. Home Language Survey
  6. Forms to Complete and Return
  7. Agricultural Questionnaire
  8. Student/Teacher/Parent Compact
  9. Chemical Screening Test Policy
  10. Custody Law Notification
  11. Confidential Health & History Form
  12. Bus Medical Form (for bus riders only)
  13. Consent to Access Public Insurance & to Release Personally Identifiable Information
  14. E-Rate Survey
  15. Kindergarten Physical Assessment Form
  16. Cedarville Elementary School Volunteer Survey